In accordance with the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”), any information that makes your identity specific or identifiable, including your personal data of special nature, is Personal Data within the scope below, as Data Controller, to It is processed by Op.Dr. Başar Kaya
The concept of “processing your Personal Data” is a legal concept, and in the Law No. 6698, this concept; means all kinds of operations performed on data such as obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying or preventing the use of personal data.
Your personal data that you share with our practice as a patient, customer, supplier, consumer, physical or online visitor, business partner or employee (including apprentices and interns) can be processed in accordance with the KVKK , in connection with our activity and service purposes and in a measured manner. may be transferred to third parties abroad, stored, used and classified for profiling or other commercial purposes related to our business.
Op.Dr. Başar Kaya Klinik we attach utmost importance to the security of your personal data, and we take the highest possible level of security measures to protect your privacy during the collection, storage, processing and, if necessary, sharing of your personal data in accordance with the law in all of our products and services.
Our purpose in publishing this information / enlightenment text; In line with your satisfaction, to inform you in the most clear way about the ways of collecting your personal data, the purposes of processing, the legal reasons for processing and your legal rights.
Below are information and concepts that are important for the protection and processing of personal data, and it is aimed to fully realize your enlightenment with these concepts.
- Who is the Data Controller?
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (Law No. 6698), the data controller is our Office. Your personal data, the data controller Op.Dr. It will be collected and
processed by the Başar Kaya Clinic within the scope described below.
- For What Purpose Your Personal Data is/will Be Processed
- Your personal data, fulfilling the requirements of your contracts, making the necessary evaluations for the service provided, ensuring compliance with domestic and international legislation, especially tax legislation and Social Security Institution legislation, complying with risk monitoring and informing obligations, information sharing, reporting, information stipulated by official institutions. fulfillment of its obligations, fulfillment of information and document storage obligations arising from the legislation, prevention of fraud, ensuring security,
Carrying out the planning and statistical activities required by our practice,
6698 for the purposes of determining and implementing commercial and business strategies of our practice, conducting our finance, communication, market research and purchasing operations, maintaining in-office system and application management operations, managing our legal processes and realizing social responsibility projects, and providing you with uninterrupted better and reliable service. Personal data will be processed within the terms and purposes of processing specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No.
- Special quality personal data related to health and sexual life can only be processed for the purposes of protecting public health, providing preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and managing health services and financing.
- Fulfillment of legal and commercial obligations of our practice arising from contracts, establishment and protection of rights, commercial and legal evaluation processes, legal and commercial risk analyzes, financial affairs within the framework of contracts made with third real or legal persons who have a business relationship with our practice or activities carried out together. Your personal data may be processed for the purpose of
- The personal data of the employee candidates contacted due to the human resources activities of our practice, recruitment, evaluation, communication, placement and other human resources activities and in case the job application is negative for any reason, by our practice for re-evaluation within the framework of another position. . It can be processed throughout the year.
- To whom and for what purpose the Processed Personal Data can be transferred
Your personal data; Within the limits of the relevant legislation, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned objectives and fulfillment of the obligations imposed by the legislation, to authorities such as the Ministry of Finance, Revenue Administration, Social Security Institution, to public institutions authorized by law such as ministries, judicial authorities, services that are complementary or an extension of the activities of our practice. to the support service institutions and other contracted institutions that it receives, consultants and institutions with which it cooperates, financial institutions, audit or independent auditing offices, and banks, where the legislation allows, Article 8 of the Law No. 6698 on the transfer of personal data and the transfer of personal data abroad. regarding 9.
ç ) Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is obtained by our practice through different channels such as registration, appointment, job applications made by our employees physically or by telephone or electronically, these data are collected on the basis of legal reasons to ensure compliance of our practice with the Legislation and Practice Policies.
Again, your personal data will be shared with you by institutions, organizations and individuals authorized to represent our Practice or Practice, such as the website of our Practice, mobile or digital applications, social media, customer calls, SMSs , written/digital applications made to our Practice and other websites, support service organizations. It is collected from time to time by accessing the databases of various institutions and organizations through the channels that it communicates or can communicate with in the future, and to the extent and within the limits allowed by the relevant legislation and the contracts made, with your consent when legally required.
Your personal and private personal data collected by these methods can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in this Information within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698 .
- Your Rights Enumerated in Article 11 as Personal Data Owner pursuant to the regulation in Article 11 of Law No. 6698;
- learning whether your personal data is being processed,
- requesting information about your personal data if it has been processed,
- to learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, at home or abroad,
- to request correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed and to notify the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event that the reasons requiring it to be processed disappear, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and to notify the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to this if you think that a result against you has arisen by analyzing your processed data
exclusively through automated systems,
- requesting that your damage be remedied if you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data .
If you submit your requests regarding your rights to our Practice using the methods stated below, our Practice will conclude the request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on its nature.
However, if the transaction incurs additional costs, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged by our practice. In this context, in accordance with the 1st paragraph of the 13th article of the Law No. 6698, you can submit your request to exercise your above-mentioned rights in writing and by other methods to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this context, the channels and procedures to submit your application in writing to our practice within the scope of Article 11 of the Law No. 6698 are explained below. To exercise your above-mentioned rights, you must submit the data subject/data owner application/request form , a copy of which is available at https://burunestetigi-ankara.business.site.After completing and signing this application form or your original signed petition to exercise your rights;
- Our practice is located in Ümit Mahallesi Osman Ağa Konakları 2494/4 Sokak, Ümitköy No:12, 06810 Çankaya/Ankara address, you
can hand over your identity documents to the secretariat,
- “Ümit Mahallesi Osman Ağa Konakları 2494/4 Sokak, Ümitköy No:12, 06810 Çankaya/Ankara”,
- After the application form is filled and signed with your “secure electronic signature” within the scope of Electronic Signature Law No. 5070 , you can send the secure electronic signature form to firstname.lastname@example.org via registered e-mail.
We present it to your information.